I have several classes currently open for registration – Caregiver-Baby Massage, Food Allergies and Sensitivities, and Faithful Workouts. Scroll down for more information, or go to the classes and registration link of this web page. Natural Helping Hands
Also be sure to read through the list of past classes to see the types of classes I offer and Contact Me to be notified when a class is available. I am also working on being able to offer online video classes, so even if you’re not local, let’s see what we can work out.
Caregiver-Baby Massage Courses
- Option ONE: Thursdays, August 2, 9, 16, 10:30-noon, 3 sessions, once a week
- Option TWO: Thursdays, August 2, 9, 16, 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m., 3 sessions, once a week. Great time for the fathers!
- The class includes book, handouts, folder, oil, and lots of SUPPORT.
- More information about the classes
- Register now
- You can choose to reserve your spot with $5 non-refundable registration fee (balance due on first day of class) OR pay in full ($95 for the 3 sessions and materials listed).
Food Allergies and Sensitivities – Making Sense of the Struggle – Holistic Options
Food allergies rock your world! They rocked mine. In this class I will help you take an active and empowering role in your daily struggle with this “sensitive” topic (pun intended). In the class you will:
- Learn about the ingredients in the foods you eat.
- I will share with you lists of things to watch for, especially common things that can fall under a different name. Manufacturers can change ingredients in their products without notice. If you have to be mammal free like me, there are many things to look for that you would not generally think of. I learned much of this by experience and can help you avoid some of the hardships.
- Learn the importance of telling anyone preparing your meals about your food sensitivities, depending on the severity of your symptoms.
- That includes family, friends, and waiters. At restaurants, it’s always smart to speak up about your sensitivities since many times unsafe ingredients can pop up on your plate without your knowledge and navigating the menu can be confusing. I will help you make this easier.
- Learn how to stock your pantry with safe foods and appropriate substitutes to keep you on track and to reduce cravings.
- This is a fun topic. There are so many options out there now that were not available just 10 years ago.
- Learn some holistic options for reactions when they are not anaphylactic.
- Learn a simple way to keep a health journal.
Bring your questions. I will have plenty of resources if it cannot be answered in class.
- OPTION ONE: Tuesday, July 17, 11:30 to 1 pm
- OPTION TWO: Tuesday, July 17, 6:30-8 p.m.
- $8 per person (adults)
- register now
- You can choose to reserve your spot with $4 non-refundable registration fee (balance due day of class) OR pay in full.
FAITHFUL AND FIT PROGRAM
I want to begin working out with groups of people with the same goals as me: To stay fit and healthy, both spiritually and physically. I have been a part of the Faithful Workouts program for a couple years, and I have gone through the leader program. I will use this program for the workouts I lead. Below is what Faithful Workouts is all about:
I’m Michelle Spadafora, and I want to personally welcome you to Faithful Workouts! I’ve been in the fitness industry since 1984 and have met so many people who struggle to consistently make healthy choices. I’ve listened to their frustrations and wanted to offer them a program that would allow them to reach their goals. While praying, I felt like God was asking me to take a totally new approach to fitness. It’s because of the stories from people like you and from God’s prompting that I created our Faithful & Fit Plan.
WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT OUR APPROACH?
I created Faithful Workouts to be a place where you can come and strengthen your relationship with God while you strengthen your body and mind – a place where you can find great workouts for all fitness levels, receive simple, practical nutrition information, and connect with a real community who knows that the journey to better health is more about encouraging each other and less about being perfect. If you want to get (and stay) healthy for the long term alongside a community who will cheer you on, then you’re in the right place. https://www.faithfulworkouts.com/
I will begin sessions with the following: ( if you have ideas for better times and days, please send feedback)
Tuesday, July 24, 8 a.m. Sessions will run 30-45 minutes, including warm up and cool down. Cost will be $5 per person per week.